The new baby Blog has a birthday, August 5, 2013! Having signed up with a new Stock Alert and Training Service, Jason Bond Picks.com, I'm ready to try again. It has been a rough go, learning about trading stocks and making a living out of it. I have reasonable success, but not as consistent as I would like. Since I run a business full-time, it's always been difficult to blend my trading stocks into the week. However, I have continually been interested and committed to learning. I am a slow learner who makes many mistakes, however, I realize for me, it's a marathon.
Each evening, I am going to retrace the day and report on how my trading went. I plan on starting out mirroring my mentor, who has been very successful and extremely enthusiastic. This is difficult for me, for I want to do it my way. Can I release my will, to achieve what my heart truly wants? This is the task ahead.
I have not, and will not give up!
"On the desert of despair lies the bones of those who, on the verge of victory, sat down to rest and died."
What can be accomplished when I achieve success in this field?
1. I can regular support my family in ways that show them I truly love them all.
2. I can regularly express my thanks to my Lord Jesus through my finances.
3. I can be free to serve people with my time.
4. I can better share more resources with those in great need.
5. I can release myself from responsibilities to share my talents in ways that influence others to become better people.
6. I can teach others who wish the skills and methods I have learned to become financially strong.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
On this beautiful Sunday morn, I am up early and enjoying my cup of java - drinking in worship music - feeling the cool of the breeze - reflecting on the Tec's Top Ten http://tecnasty.com/Tec_s_Top_Ten.html :
Though I cannot say I have completely been true to these "commandments," I am finding myself moving closer and closer conforming to them. For me, "removing the emotions from your trading" is one of the toughest. The key is to keep learning and weaving these into the tapestry of our trading quilt....and over time, with developed discipline to these principles, a profitable picture will be birthed. It does take work, and it does take experience!
- TAKE YOUR PROFIT
- TRADE THE CHARTS
- REMOVE EMOTION FROM YOUR TRADING
- DON'T MARRY THE STOCKS YOU TRADE
- DON'T CHASE A RUNNING STOCK (or CATCH A FALLING KNIFE)
- ASK FOR THOUGHTS, THEY CAN'T HURT
- DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE (or the BASHING)
- SET YOUR ENTRY AND YOUR EXIT
- PROTECT YOURSELF, SET A STOP LOSS
- MAKE A CHOICE AND STICK TO IT